Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspiration

Well, I'm not getting my blog pretty like I wanted to...I guess there's plenty of time for that. I just wanted to blog about a project that I have been wanting to do. I have a toddler and like to have foods on hand that are easy AND healthy. I am in the process of collecting recipes to freeze healthy snacks for when we need something healthy fast. I would like to set aside one day a week or maybe every other week to cook and freeze snacks and main courses in bulk to stock up my freezer. My goal is to use organic and whole foods and veggies that I grow myself or from my family, friends, and farmer's market. This way, I don't have to worry about antibiotics in our chicken or chemicals in the veggies. This is an ongoing project for me and I hope it inspires you :)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment