Monday, May 2, 2011
I'm so tired of all those broken crayons in Cooper's box! We fixed it with a quick little project. I took a metal cookie cutter and laid it on foil (on a cookie sheet) then folded the foil up and around. We peeled the paper off the broken crayons, then filled our cookie cutter mold up about half way. We put it in the oven on the lowest setting until they melted, then we let them cool (you can put them in the refrigerator for a bit, too). Now Cooper has a BIG crayon and I don't have to find all those little broken crayons everywhere anymore...well, at least until he breaks some more :) We had a sweet time together being creative. I love doing little projects with my boys...Corbin is growing fast and will actually be able to join in on the fun soon instead of just watch. Can't wait!